Whee!!! I'm in my room now because it's lunch time and Rose so kindly agreed to bring me the stuff I forgot on Sunday night and she packed lunch for me!

Salmon, kangkong and rice. I'm a VERY happy girl :D
If I were in exile and had to choose one food to eat for a whole year (okay, maybe, just say... a month?) I'd DEFINITELY pick salmon. And rice, if that's allowed, heh. I'd pick it over veg because as much as I love it, skipping fibre would save me the trouble of looking for places to shit. See, it's healthy, you get your proteins, you can trim the fat off, PLUS it tastes great even when it's raw. :D Yum...
Too bad I've gotta rush through what's probably the best meal I'm having for the whole week (except Friday) to fucking go count fucking paramecium. Aiight, later!
12:37 PM